GMP e-learning Webcast
Learning in a seminar
Webcast GMP eLearning offers the opportunity to
provide cost-efficiently the basics of the GMP requirements to your new
members of staff as well as to external collaborators. This is the basis for a
What makes GMP eLearning Webcast so different from the GMP courses 1 - 11 of this webpage?
1. Seminar atmosphere
A seminar atmosphere is created through
a video of the moderator who guides through the training course.
2. Also of interest for colleagues not involved in production
Whereas the 11 GMP elearning courses on the left-hand menu present MediaVision videos with practical situations, the Webcast
provides general GMP knowledge without direct reference to production procedures.
Total presentation time: 30 minutes. Costs:
90,-€. Here is an overview of the course details:
Part 1 GMP Basics
Objectives: Discover the GMP Basics.
- What does "quality" mean?
- What does "GMP" mean?
- In which documents are GMP described?
- Who is concerned by GMP?
- Which are the most dangerous mistakes in the pharmaceutical company?
Part 2 GMP-compliant Documentation
Objectives: In this 2-chapter module, you will find out the significance of documentation in GMP environments.
"Everything that hasn't been documented, didn't take place."
- What are the criteria for GMP-compliant documentation?
- How can you correct mistakes in a GMP-compliant way?
- Which important GMP documents do exist?
- How should deviations be handled?
Upon successful completion of the exam, the participants will receive a certificate.
You can see here a demo of the software (if you can't watch the video, please
read the information about
GMP Webcast eLearning System Requirements.)